Friday, April 26, 2013

Uncle Tim and Family

The next day we headed up to Hollister to visit my baby bro Tim and his family.  
It's so sweet seeing these little loves together, especially since they are only four months apart. 
That's right, people.  Easton and Weston.  For real.
How cute is this princess?  Caetlin is so full of love, I can't stand it.  She just comes up to me and grabs my hand, or gives me a gigantic hug, saying, "I wuv you, Auntie Ewehna!"
And then she does a fancy trick.
Wes did some yard work on the cement patio.
And big girl Mina admired the flowers in their front yard.  How did she grow so quickly?!?!  And why can't I stop my babies from doing the same???
The daddies with the baby boys.  
We had such a nice afternoon with the barbeque fired up the whole time. 
All I can say is yum.
Daddy helped Easton on the big kid scooter.  And when he wasn't looking,
 Easton hopped on by himself.
After working so hard all this time to make a basket, Easton finally found a solution...
with a little help from Daddy.
Auntie Kristie brought the neighbor's dogs over for a little visit. Easton was mesmerized.  He loves dogs so much! Just look at the delight in his sweet his face.
.


We stayed and visited with Tim and his family, their neighbors, and some of their friends until bedtime for the kids.  They slept soundly the whole drive back up after a weekend packed full of family fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! That was such a fun day for me!