Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Willow And Natalie

   Hi Everybody. We haven't posted in a while, so I want to start again!
   My cousin Natalie is staying with us for a little bit. Natalie is almost fourteen. Natalie is my cousin who wrote the poem about my still born sister Simone. This morning, Willow ran up to her door going, "Nanny! Nanny!" Then she laid down peered under the door and said it some more. Sorry Willow. It's not even 7:00 yet, and Natalie's a teenager. Remember how it was 10:45 am yesterday when we picked her up and she had to be woken up? By the way, while we're we're talking about Natalie I want to tell you that my family is going to Santa Barbara, where Natalie lives. We're going to be there for a while and they have a little bluebird named Tommy who you can feed peanuts!!!😃🐦

No comments: