Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Missing Shoe

I don't know how I managed to this, but I lost one of my shoes. One of my favorite, most comfortable shoes. I looked everywhere, tore apart toy boxes and under the bed, in places that I knew my shoe wasn't.  And then I gave up. Seriously. How does a relatively organized adult (living in small basement) lose a shoe?!? Was I going crazy? I even asked Gabriela where Mommy's purple shoe was. I got nothing.

Then I decided I had found the perfect place to keep my little note cards. Cute, right?


Yeah, didn't check here.
I'm pretty sure I know who to thank for hiding my shoe in a mini-suitcase.

Thanks, Gabriela.

p.s. That was a fun game, but please don't hide anything else that belongs to Mommy.  Thanks. xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha. Caetlin is a phone thief. Which would by fine if I didn't always have my phone on vibrate.
Glad you found your shoe.