Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gabriela's love life

How does this happen in preschool??

The other day Gabriela informed me that she,"loves Aidan Howell and he loves me and I like him and he likes me.  When we are grown ups we are going to get married. Aidan says he will be the one walking and waving HI!!!"

This morning, as we gathered our valentines for school, Gabriela put a heart sticker on her shirt and was sure to bring her heart purse that Nana crocheted for her.

We then had this conversation:

G: I am Aidan Howell's girlfriend.
Me: Oh, really?  Did someone tell you that you were? 
G: nope, I just am.
Me: Well, what is a girlfriend?
G: You know, like Auntie Elizabeth is Uncle Noal's girlfriend?  I'm Aidan Howell's.
Me: What does a girlfriend do?
G: I don't know, but I am one!

Then, on the way to school, she told me that Mateus (who gave her a ring last week, which she immediately placed on her ring finger), is her boyfriend.

And then we saw Mateus getting out of his car to go into class and he shouted to Gabriela from across the street, "Hey, do you like that ring I gived you?????"