Tuesday, July 2, 2013

19 months old

So, I didn't post right when Easton turned 19 months old.  It's been busy around here (I feel like I am always giving that excuse). Easton loves to do the laundry.  He will put an entire load of laundry in the washing machine.  It's not nearly as fast as when I do it, because his style involves only one article of clothing at a time, and there are sometimes numerous attempts before it actually goes in the washing machine.  But after each sock or shirt, he runs back to the clothes, asking for more.  I love having a little helper!
 
Easton wants to be a big boy so he tries swinging in the big boy swing now.






His hair is getting so long!   Easton knows how to rock a mullet and some wild bed-head.  It's almost time for a haircut.  I just know he will look so different so I am procrastinating as long as possible before getting the big boy haircut.
Easton loves playing in the water. He is often caught leaning precariously on the edge of the toilet to wash his hands or brush his teeth.  The tooth brushing thing is a little ironic, because while he adores brushing his own teeth, Easton thinks having someone else brush his teeth is an act of torture.  Gabriela was like this too.  I am hoping he will come around soon. 



No comments: