Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Four months old

And just like that, the fourth trimester is over. I feel like myself, I am getting plenty of rest. Willow is a complete joy, this happy baby. Sh is so alertlthis little princess puts up with all the love her big brother and sister have for her. 
Willow is starting to drool like crazy and has had a super runny nose. Could she be teething already?!
She has rolled over from tummy to back a couple times, loved her daddy's guitar playing and singing, and has officially found her toes. When I reach down to pick her up out of her bouncer, she knows and arches her back immediately, so I can get my hands around her little body and pick her up. 
When you say the baby looks like a pixie, her big sister may immediately find a pair of fairy wings for the baby. 
Willow, you are growing right before our very eyes, you are such a joy each and every day. We are so lucky to have you and the love you bring to our family. 

No comments: