Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Welcome Mabel Marie!

Cynthia gave birth to her first baby, a little sweetheart named Mabel Marie, who arrived promptly on her due date, in time to share her birthday with her daddy. 

Mabel was four ounces heavier than Willow at birth and one inch shorter. I still couldn't believe how tiny Mabel was or that Willow had ever (three months ago) been that size. 

I was happy to bring the tired parents some non-hospital tasty food and get me some Mabel snuggles. Your auntie loves you, little miss Mabel. I am so happy I get to watch you grow and look forward to you having a special relationship with your cousins, just like I do with your mama. 
Gabriela made Mabel the sweetest birthday card. "Happy birthday, Sweetheart. My sweet baby cousin, I am so happy to welcome you to the world. Love your older cousin, Gabriela"
I love how it ended up that Willow shares a middle name with her Auntie Cynthia and Mabel shares a middle name with her Auntie Elena. These girls have some fun adventures ahead, I just know it. 

No comments: