Thursday, January 31, 2013

Christmas in Los Banos: Part 3

The next day, Uncle Dan, Auntie Cynthia, Lane, Gabriela, and my mom headed to this wildlife refuge in Los Banos. My mom has really been looking forward to taking some of her grandkids there. 

I wanted to come along, but my sis Theresa was having trouble with her car in Hollister and wanted to come for some sister sleep over fun. Instead, I drove out to pick her up and bring her into town so we could spend more time together. Because everyone needs more sister time.  







There was so much more fun that I didn't document including endless hours of cousin fun and playtime, an entire scrumptious Fakesgiving dinner that we enjoyed, sister time, getting extra visit time with Auntie Cynthia and Uncle Dan.  We really had a wonderful long and relaxing holiday this year.

No comments: