Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Adios, Summer.

Well, Summer, it's been good. We had many adventures with friends and family alike. We did most things on our summer fun list, even the big ones I wasn't sure we'd get to. 

 We didn't do it all, but for this very pregnant mama, it was a success. Especially the "don't get in trouble by the police" part. The kids are already talking about making a Fall Fun List. I support this idea 100%. 

Here are my munchkins, enjoying their last day of our summer pool membership. I am so glad we decided to join. Easton and Gabriela both improved their swimming skills tremendously.  We spent many days and evenings here, cooling off with friends. 
Now it's time to start a new homeschool routine, start taking Gabriela all over to her new classes, and continue getting ready for this baby. I have SAND meetings, weekly midwife appointments and hospital testing, along with the Pregnancy After Loss group I joined also. And a Star Wars birthday party to plan. Goodness, we will be busy! 

No comments: