Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome Fall!

Last night we celebrated the arrival of fall with a delicious new recipe - Seared Pork Tenderloin with a Cocoa Spice Rub. I am totally making this again!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/michael-chiarello/seared-pork-tenderloin-with-cocoa-spice-rub-recipe/index.html

We served it along with a roasted butternut squash puree and quinoa pilaf with sage and dried cranberries.

In my excitement to scarf down our celebratory autumnal feast, I forgot to take photos. It was delish.

Tonight is take two at Cooks Illustrated Molasses Spice Cookies. We didn't have enough flour last night!

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

yum. I just bought a couple of butternut squash (squashes?) at the farmer's market to make baby food for corbin. Maybe I'll keep one for us to eat instead!