Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Caetlin Turns One

One of the great things about being back in California is attending all the celebrations.  Yes, her birthday was Sept 29th, and yes, the party was back in the beginning of October.  So, I'm a little behind schedule.  You'll forgive me after you see how cute Caetlin was at her party.   
Just look at the fancy birthday cupcake her mommy made her. Caetlin loves puppy dogs.
 And check out the special dress Kristie made for the big day.  What a sweet (and busy) mama!!
 Watch out, people.  There were so many cute pics of this little sweet pea, that I couldn't decide which ones to post.





 A few days after the party Gabriela was talking about it still. She said, "Baby Caetlin turned one and I eat cupcakes outside with my cousins".  Of course, this was the best shot that I got of them. Thanks honey, at least someone is looking at the camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, my sweet baby! Thank you for taking tons of pics! I'll have to remember a flash drive next time I see you. I think the first messy pic is my fav.