Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza

On Friday afternoon we took our little pirate for some early trick-or-treating with Claire and Natalie to a nearby shopping center. Gabriela will tell you that pirates say, "ARRR, Matey!" and sing the pirate song for you if you ask "Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho a pirate's life for me!"

 
We visited the firefighters and their cool blue fire truck. 
Pirate Claire and Princess Natalie

Gabriela also went in a bounce house twice, but her favorite part was the pony ride!!!  Free pony rides, can you believe it?  We weren't sure if Gabriela would be too scared, so I showed her the kids riding the ponies beforehand.  She agreed, so we hopped in line.  While we were waiting, Gabriela exclaimed, "I'm so happy to ride a horsey!!" much to my relief. I was starting to freak out about whether or not she would freak out.  But no need.
I was lucky to get any photos of her looking at the camera, she was too mesmerized by the fact that she was on a pony!  She just stared very intently at her horsey the whole ride.
 Before she had even gotten off the pony at the end of the ride she asked if she could "please do that again"

What a lucky girl!

No comments: