Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cousin Love

 Gabriela had a blast in Santa Barbara with her cousins. This was probably the only day in the nearly 3 weeks we were there that the weather wasn't gorgeous and summer like.  Seriously - while Lane and I were in Mexico, they had some 90 degree days! Warmer weather than us!

Natalie is so sweet.  She got a new journal and this is one of the first things she wrote in it.

My Little Gabby " I had to write Gabby because I didn't know how to spell Gabriela"
My little Gabby is so so cute. She says my name Nany, like just rite now when I wrote like that's what she said, Nany. She's the cuteist of all time I can't stand her. She runs so cute. She talks so cute. She eats so cute. She swims so cute. She sleep so cute and that's the end of this story.

No comments: