Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Fun Weekend: Saturday

Saturday morning we cleaned up our apartment because we were having visitors.  Uncle Noal and Elizabeth made plans to come play at the park with us and stay for dinner.

We always have a wonderful time visiting with them, and they are both so great with the kids.  Special time for everyone!  And it was a treat for me. I'm used to supervising Gabriela, wearing Easton in the carrier, hauling the bags all around, and I had a break!  Even better, Lane and Noal made dinner together, so I didn't even have to worry about that.

Here are some pics from their visit with us.



Somehow, whenever Lane is in charge of the camera there end up being pictures of my butt.  I joked that I should make him a photo book of all these butt pictures.  He didn't think I was joking.
 Elizabeth and Gabriela running through the park. Like Gabriela's "ninja outfit"?

 Daddy helping Gabriela into the big tree.  She immediately asked to be removed from the tree because it "smelled yucky in there"

 Daddy being silly
We sure love these two.  Thanks for the great visit, guys!

No comments: