Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm So Crafty!


My mom tried to teach me how to crochet years ago and it was a complete disaster. I deemed myself non-craftworthy and haven't tried anything since. That is, until the beginning of March. Betsy volunteered to show us red crossers how to knit the first weekend in March. Having no faith in my ability to craft anything, I went along just for the social time. But, I can do it! I enjoy it! I'm so proud of myself!
I'm not done yet, but I've made a lot of progress. Adrienne even helped me start a new skein of yarn.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Look at you go girl. I knew you could do it.

The Sylvester Crew said...

Wow!!! I'm not that crafty. Would you be interested in scrapbooking when I return?

Elena said...

scrapbooking might be pushing my creative limits, but I'm willing to try! you can be my mentor.

Unknown said...

oh is that a blanket for baby Clower? jk.
looks great.