Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Posted by Picasa

We had a birthday celebration for Beau and Uncle Lane while everyone was up in Paradise. Everytime their birthdays come around I am reminded of when we first got news of Beau's birth (one day before Lane's B-day).

Lane: (into the phone to his brother) Cool!! He's my favorite nephew!!! Born on my birthday!
Elena: Uh, Lane??? Today is NOT your birthday.
Lane: (on the phone) Nevermind. He's not my favorite nephew.

Anyway, we had a great time singing happy birthday and having delish Auntie Ann Crazy Cake decorated by Auntie Meliss. mmm, mmm, mmm.

p.s. look how excited Chaney is about Beau blowing out his candles!!!

2 comments:

The Sylvester Crew said...

Glad you all had fun. We missed you when we came out! We'll hopefully be moving in 27 days! See you soon!

Lane said...

I think what I actually said was, "Nevermind. He's my least favorite nephew." Of course, I was totally not serious.