Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gabriela reads you The Way I Feel

I have to apologize in advance for the wacky angles at which this video was shot.  I was laying in bed with Gabriela and reading a goodnight story to her when I decided to document her reading. Plus, she was kind of antsy and moving all around as you will see.  Gabriela got this awesome book called The Way I Feel from Nana and Papa for her birthday, and she loves reading it. I have to warn you - since she's reading a whole book for you, the video is kind of long. 
Some of my favorite parts are when she asks how the kids in the pictures feel, how she says "pointed-dis" for disappointed, and "toyeh" for toy.  As you will be able to see from the video, Gabriela's favorite emotion in the book is angry.

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

how cute is she???!!! I love her cute girlie voice!!!!

Unknown said...

I love that girl. I had so much fun reading that book to her last weekend. xoxo baby girl!

The Sylvester Crew said...

Love this kid! Miss you guys so much! How's things in Oakland?