Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things I forgot to take pictures of

We went up to Sacramento last weekend to visit some friends from college.  Gabriela met her little friend Aidan finally and they had so much fun playing together.  It was nice to visit with Ben and Sarah after so much time!  We hope the come down to visit us in Oakland sometime. Of course I didn't take any pictures of those two cutie pies together playing trucks, jumping on the trampoline, or in the wagon together.

We discovered this really cool park in Oakland.  There are two playgrounds separated by a nice walking path.  We played in the sand, Gabriela went on the big-girl swing, made friends with a little girl, and LOVED the tunnel slide.  Sorry, no photos of those fun things either.

And then we went to the zoo again with Beau.  There were tons of cool things to photograph -  ginormous bats, brightly colored frogs, a lizard eating a cricket, Gabriela and Beau brushing the goats, the insect house, and more.  But did I think to bring the camera??

I'll try to do better so you don't miss out on any more supreme cuteness :)

1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

BUMMER!!! I hate it when I forget my camera and great opportunities come up. Most of the time I look like a freakin tourist carting my camera around everywhere. Once I get bigger/better lenses, I'll look even more like a tourist. I'll have to get my fanny pack and wide brim hat to go with it. ;)