Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cousin Time in Santa Barbara

Okay, so I realize I still haven't blogged about Christmas. I'm having a slow reunion with my blog.  First, here are some pics from Santa Barbara. We visited for a week after Christmas and the girls had lots of good times together. 
Auntie Adie got lots of love and snuggles from Gabriela.
Natalie and Gabriela loved realizing that they had matching bathrobes. Gabriela's was a Christmas present from Auntie Adie and family. 

Gabriela went bowling for the first time ever with her cousins.  How clever is this set up for little bowlers?!?  This combined with the bumpers in the lanes made bowling easier for this little munchkin. In fact, her first turn ever, she managed to bowl a spare!!  All by herself.  It might help that Great Grandma Chaney and Nana both are known for their mad bowling skills. 
At noon, the lights go down, the black light turns on, and the music starts playing.


Gabriela is obviously serious about eating her pizza!
 
The next day, Uncle Ian brought doughnuts home for the girls.  Gabriel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are still ahead of me. I don't think I blogged about our Christmas at all.