Friday, January 28, 2011

New Dolly!!

I was so excited when I won a super cute prize from HolleAnn's Blog 
I have good luck on her blog, this is the second time I've won an awesome prize.
I couldn't wait for it to arrive!  Gabriela is a huge fan!  She loves this baby doll so much.  But the best part? She gave her a real name.  All of Gabriela's other dolls so far have been named "Baby" or "Baby Doll", but this one takes the cake.   Her name is...

wait for it....

JOHN.

Yep, John.  At first I thought she said Dawn and I thought what a sweet name, but I was quickly corrected.  John comes along with us wherever we go.  Gabriela takes her for nature walks in her baby doll stroller, brings her on the trampoline with her, and reads her stories and tucks her in the bed.

Thanks, HolleeAnn for such a sweet giveaway. Gabriela loves her to pieces.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

John....hilarious!! love her, so cute!! thanks for the linky!

You. Are. Welcome.