Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 8

We haven't started taking weekly belly pictures yet, since our camera is still broken.  But I seriously got an instabelly.  There was no way I could continue hiding the baby bump any longer. I thought for sure Meliss knew what was up.  I've been sleeping much more, peeing more, constantly snacking, and I feel like my stomach has a giant pregnant sign on it. So, we broke the news to Nate and Meliss last night. They were so excited. Nate couldn't stop dancing around, he was so thrilled for us.  And Meliss was screaming and hugging me. So sweet.

I got all teary eyed when I told Gabriela there really is a baby growing in my tummy.  There's always at least one baby growing in her tummy. Gabriela looked at me with giant bright eyes, her mouth wide open in awe.  She flashed us a sweet smile and asked if she could touch the baby.  She, ever so gently, opened her hand and placed it on my belly, still smiling in amazement.  When we asked her what she thought about being a big sister, she immediately belted, "GOOD!"

No comments: