Monday, November 12, 2012

My Kitchen Helpers

Easton climbed right up onto this stepstool yesterday without any help or prompting.  So, I got out his brand new pirate apron and decided we'd frost some more cupcakes together.  Gabriela was not about to miss out on cupcake frosting. 
 Easton is doing his "please" sign here. He likes to enjoy a good snack while helping in the kitchen. Notice how he's on his tippy toes here? 
 Easton is like, "You ARE going to share that, right!?!?"
 And just look at the concentration on this big girl's face.  She is a pro already.  Love that she enjoys helping in the kitchen so much, and I am excited to share my love for all things kitchen with Easton too.  In fact, later that night, he helped me push the buttons on the blender for me while I made an enchilada sauce.

No comments: