Sunday, September 21, 2014

Easton Says

 
A glossary of Eastonisms

I don't really have a big list, but I don't want to forget the cute ways Easton says things, because it just doesn't last long. Somehow, Easton has learned that ice cream isn't actually "I scream" so he no longer says, "I want AAAH!" But here are a couple of his current isms. 

Two-ten: pretend. "Daddy, two-ten you are Dark Vader!"

SUH-urt: dessert. 

Hold off: let go, you know, the opposite of hold on. 

Uh-vehn: and then 
"Da pot": the bottom of a dish. Seeing the bottom of the dish is unacceptable when Easton is served something. "But I see da pot!!!!!!"

One word that is not in Easton's vocabulary: he. Easton always says "him" instead. "I'm the daddy. Him needs his phone"

And, sometimes, when he is feeling extra sassy, "yow such a wittle watty skunk!": you're such a little ratty skunk. Um. I don't know how he came up with that one. 

No comments: