Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mama Easton Date


Gabriela had a play date with one of her friends, and while she was gone I was planning on running errands with Easton. 

As soon as it was time to go, I had a change of heart. I don't have many more chances left at special time with this guy, so off to the steam trains we went. 

Our friend, Adam has been leaving art in all sorts of locations today in the Bay Area, and the steam trains was one of his spots. If you find the art, you get to keep it. So we were on a mission. Easton was thrilled when I suggested we go to the steam trains instead. 

We spotted the art beneath a seat of the train that was already taken. I just let them know I needed to grab something of ours from underneath. Easton was thrilled to find some train art made by Thomas' and James' daddy, Adam. 

And as we were leaving, Easton said how he wished daddy could have been there with us. 

No comments: