Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Windy City

Today one of my coworkers asked if I had packed yet for our trip to Chicago. Little did she know I had a suitcase packed alright...uh, full of dirty clothes from New York. yeah.

I'm really looking forward to visiting Indiana (of all places). My aunties and uncles and cousins all live there. Super added extra bonus: my brother, my sister, my niece and parents are all flying in as well. I'm hoping to spend a night out on the town in Chicago with my sister while we're there, and maybe see some sights.

On another subject, the food nerd in me can't contain itself any longer:

Last night I made some awesome burgers with dried mint, minced garlic and onion, greek seasonings, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and grill seasonings. when i put them all together, i stuffed some feta cheese inside in the middle and threw those babies on the grill. they were insane. I can't believe how much i missed bbqing. I just want to cook every meal on the grill now. Watch out, the summer is just starting.

okay fine! i'll start doing laundry and packing.

1 comment:

kljackson15 said...

Welcome back today! I hope you had a wonderful trip. Those burgers sounds awesome. Would you quit being so darn perfect at cooking? I think my meals are getting worse....