Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our baby is one month old!



We can't believe our Gabriela is an entire month old! We just love her to pieces and still can't stop staring at her.

She is starting to smile and boy, is it ever cute! We think Gabriela's Moby Wrap and Baby Bjorn have magical powers because the instant we put her in them, she quiets down and falls asleep.

Gabriela has developed quite a sense of style with her new hairdo. We can't tell if she's losing some of her baby hair, or if it's all just sticking straight up now.

She is a great sleeper, waking up only a couple times during the night. Gabriela is quite the stretcher. Who knew that someone so tiny had to stretch and move around so much!!

My parents said I would always wake up just as they sat down to eat dinner, and I seem to have passed on that trait to Gabriela. We just set her bouncer on the floor in between us and she joins us for dinner. She still has a very big appetite, and still snorts like a little piggy to let us know she is ready to eat!

Gabriela has her one month doctor visit on Monday. She's also very excited to meet her Uncle David, who is coming to visit this weekend.

Here is Gabriela enjoying her beautiful handmade blanket. Thank you Marsha!
See how much she's changed in 4 weeks!!! We can't believe it either!
And my personal favorite:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, little one!

Crawfords said...

That look is priceless!! She looks so concerned. I had the same hairdo when I was a baby, and let me tell you, I was so embarrassed of my baby pictures when I got older (like, grade school age). Hopefully Gabriela won't have the same issue!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, baby girl! I love all the faces she makes:)

Patrick and Crystal said...

I love that bottom picture! too cute! One month old...she's growing up already! It goes too fast.

Anonymous said...

Mom says that last look she was trying to figure out what her daddy was or is doing. That sounded very probable.
Love you guys Andrew and well everyone else can wait to see that little girl of yours. we will enjoy seeing you too.