Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My mommy couldn't figure out how to change the order of the pictures, but this was at the end of the day. Daddy and I were all tuckered out after Christmas!

With Daddy in my cozy Santa Barbara outfit



My Nana crocheted this fancy sweater for me, and also sent me one she made for my mommy when she was my size.

mmmm, These Robeez are delicious!

Thank you for the book, Auntie Cynthia. And check out my bracelet Auntie Theresa made me!
Auntie Ann & Uncle Jesse, I love my cool books. Especially the Spanish ones!

My first Christmas was so much fun. I got lots of other neato presents. Boy, was I good this year! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

oh oh oh oh...that's all I can say...too cute for words! Hope you had a great day.

banananutmeg said...

how fun! I love books for baby's first christmas presents! Robeez are THE BEST...especially in the winter because kids always take their shoes and socks off and have cold feet, but it takes them FOREVER to figure out how to get Robeez off. Totally worth the dinero. Target makes a pretty great knock off for about 12 bucks...but they aren't as great in the smaller sizes...wait till her feet are in the medium size, and they are very comparable.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like it was a great day for the Grovers:)