Monday, July 20, 2009

More Birthday Pics

This is actually my mother's day present. But I thought I'd post a picture since it's so pretty and has the birthday girl's name on it.
Birthday flowers


Here is one of the desserts from Gabriela's party. It's a chocolate cake with different sized M&Ms. We also had carrot cake cupcakes with orange ginger cream cheese frosting, and of course, Lane's favorite Special Dessert. This was the dessert we gave Gabriela, since it is her Daddy's favorite b-day dessert.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Elena, your necklace is so pretty! Where did Lane get it? I want one with both of my boy's names on it.

Elena said...

www.lisaleonardonline.com - do a search online for promotional codes before you order. I think we found one for 20% off. They have tons of super cute stuff!!!!