Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To Commemorate Her Birth Day...

Gabriela decided to take some steps. On July 19th, she couldn't be bothered to try stepping somewhere if she couldn't hold on to any furniture. On her actual birthday, she started taking a mini-step here and there.

But yesterday, Gabriela took like 4 steps in a row! Of course, she didn't do it anymore that evening so there isn't any video footage. I can't believe how she went from showing no interest to taking a series of steps in two days. I'm afraid this little munchkin just might be unstoppable once she gets the hang of it.

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

quick! Bottle her up before she grows up any more!

how exciting!

Cynthiaclower said...

I came straight to the blog after seeing your update on fbook in hopes of video footage... waaaaahhh! I wanted to see that munchkin in action. I'll be checking regularly for it.

Miss you guys. I'm so proud of little Gabriela :)

Unknown said...

She's getting so big. I can't wait to see some video.
I didn't catch Mina first steps on video either but I got the third try.
So keep that camera out and ready!