Monday, July 13, 2009

Our ordinary weekend

On Friday, Daddy picked up Gabriela from daycare and took her straight to the park for fun times while I had some girl time with Katie.

We decided to go out for Thai food when I got back. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful evening weather. Gabriela enjoyed pineapple fried rice and panang curry. She also helped herself to some cucumber on the plate and went crazy! We have found a new favorite food. Then Lane decided we should go out for family ice cream. Gabriela votes two thumbs up on Coffee Ice Cream with Heath bar and caramel. We found another new favorite "food".

The next morning Monkey Baby climbed down from the bed all by herself. I was in the other room and all of a sudden she appeared! I asked Lane if he put her on the floor and he didn't! Sneaky Monkey Baby.

Lane and I watched a movie on Saturday night. Actually I mostly channeled my inner Martha and made b-day decorations while the movie was on. Check them out!

Gabriela was a good sport while we picked up b-day party supplies and got groceries. She's had a fever on and off all weekend. Today I'm home with her and taking her to the doctor. This little princess needs to get better before her b-day party!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your decorations!!!!!!
That is so cute.
I think you've inspired me to make one for Mina's party.