Monday, February 1, 2010

Talking Baby

Gabriela is really starting to make sentences, it's so exciting! She started out saying "IWANNNMORE" and "I yah-you" ("I want more" and "I love you")

This weekend she's really started expanding.
I want zapatos/shoes
I want yellow
I want color
I want baby (as in mommy, I want you to draw me a baby with this yellow crayon)
I want stroller
I want my Daddy

You get the idea.

And Gabriela is also organizing things. Instead of just saying our names, she's progressed to saying, "That's Daddy's" "That's Mommy's" and "Ba-LAH-la's" This works with pointing out everyone's shoes, drinks, breakfasts, dinners, etc.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Amazing how much this little girl wants!

Crawfords said...

Oh, the fun it just beginning. The talking is one of the greatest things with a baby! They can be so funny...

Cynthiaclower said...

I Yah You. So cute!!

The Sylvester Crew said...

No. . .perhaps she really means. . .I want you to have a baby, mommy!!! We need another little Grover! Miss you. Can't wait for the snow to end.