Monday, February 15, 2010

Yoga Baby

I miss yoga. I don't really want to spend the money or time away from my family to take a class at a studio, even though it's waaaaaay better than trying to do yoga at home. But yesterday I gave it a go. I thought Gabriela might get a kick out of it.

She didn't join me for my yoga session, but she climbed in and out and all around me while I was doing different yoga poses. She must have learned something because I caught her doing THIS later that afternoon:

Check out that upward facing dog (in her Valentine's outfit)!

And just for fun, take a look at this silly face!

2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

SOO cute!

I would totally wear those heart tights if I could find em in my size.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

NICE!!! Teach her while she's young!