Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Berry Picking at Nana's

 
We went to Nana's house today to pick cherries and ollalieberries.  Baby Caetlin came out to help. Nothing like freshly picked fruit. yum!
 
This is how Gabriela picked cherries.  Move them from the big basket of already picked cherries to a smaller kid-sized basket.
 
And this is how she picked the berries. Actually, I would pick berries, put them in her basket, and she'd just chow down on them.
 
See?

Here are my berries, Nana! Gabriela actually picking some berries. Baby Caetlin tasted berries for the first time. She obviously is a big fan. 
Mina was a fan of berries and ice cream.  These berries are out of this world.  As soon as we were done picking them, my mom and I made a pie.  We are having trouble waiting until after dinner to eat it.  One of the many (many) benefits of moving back home, or as Noal says the West Coast Best Coast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's my sweet baby! She is covered in berry juice pretty good. My favorite part is when Gabriela was eating them as fast as you could pick them.