Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cousin Time

 
The kids all played outside yesterday while we prepared Fakesgiving dinner.  Check out all these cutie pies!
 
Baby Caetlin is such a big girl, she stands up all by herself.  Did I mention she's adorable?  
Christianne was so sweet with all the little kids. She played outside with them and they all had a blast! 
Andrew in the tunnel.
 
Nana had a great idea to give the kids all ice cream cones. I love how Mina's ice cream goes all the way to her elbow. It was sure hot and they really enjoyed the treat - see for yourself:
 
Andrew asked Christianne if she wanted to trade cones with him, when he saw hers was much bigger than his. At least he asked, Gabriela came up to me, gave me her cone, and took mine. She's a big fan of the ice cream cone.

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

awesome pics girl!!! You are getting good!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Love love love all the pics. I'm going to steal them.

Theresa said...

It is always go when you get family together. The kids loved playing with the kids and Christianne loved it too. She was really good with them. I have some good pics too I will have to put them up for you.