Friday, May 9, 2008

Less Than 10 Weeks Left!

Apparently the arrival of week 30 came with an added super bonus. Uncomfy nights that involve waking multiple times and trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to get comfortable and back to sleep.

My feet still look a little swollen, but probably only to me. They just aren't all boney looking anymore, so they basically look like a normal person's feet.

Baby Grover has been hiccuping lately. She is also hosting daily dance parties, because my stomach moves around like crazy!! And when people ask me when I'm due and I tell them I have a little more than 2 months to go, they are really surprised. I think they assume I'm due any day. I don't blame them. I don't really understand how I can continue to grow for that much longer.

I've been having tidbits of baby dreams - rocking a baby, and cleaning up spit up. ;)

No comments: