Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 Month Doctor Visit

Well, Gabriela weighs exactly 12 pounds. She is 24 1/2 inches long, so I guess it was accurate of me to say she was two feet tall on her passport application. Gabriela's passport arrived in the mail the other day. I'm going to have to figure out how to post her passport photo because she looks like a little Mexican baby on a greencard. It's soo cute.

Just a few days ago, Gabriela realized that she can put her hands in her mouth. As a result, she's spent countless hours trying to fit her whole fist into her mouth. She even uses one hand to help prop the other one into her mouth. We know when she's found success because we hear these really loud slurpy sucking sounds coming from her.

Here's how I found her when I went to check on her napping, our little self-soother. It's a wonder she didn't poke her eye out.

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

Oh how I LOVE thumb suckers! Q sucks her thumb and IT IS WONDERFUL. It makes for a perfect sleeper! SO SO SO CUTE!