Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Weakness

Getting a good deal. Do you ever spend way more on stuff than you wouldn't otherwise, just because it's such a stinkin' good deal?!?!

Well, I kind of went a little out of control in the makeup department today. My sister gave me the 411 on an out of this world special- Nordstrom's bought this brand of makeup e.l.f. (eyeslipface) and is repackaging everything. This means they are selling all the makeup at DIRT CHEAP prices. People, we're talking one dollar cosmetics!!! How can you say no to that?

See for yourself! www.eyeslipsface.com enter CAROLINA for an extra $7.50 off (you have to spend at least $15 to get this offer). I had such a blast and was so excited by my amazingly good deals that I went back for seconds. Oh, yeah!

I can't wait for all this girly goodness to arrive.

Go makeup shopping!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm with you! That is my weakness too. But I hate to break it to you...the e.l.f. stuff is probably good and I bet you'll love it - but that story about it being bought by Nordies has been around for awhile. Check it out:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/elfcosmetics.asp

That being said - it still is cute makeup for cheap prices and I will probably still buy some ;-)

Elena said...

yeah, it's funny you mention this because, I JUST came from both snopes and nordstroms websites doing some (after purchase) research.

Adrienne said...

yeah, i still bought some! under the guise of being for the girls for their dance bags, but of course I'll try it too ;-)