Thursday, June 11, 2009

Want to see some cute pics?

Gabriela had some pictures taken one day in California while I was at work. Thanks to my mom and Theresa who brought her to the studio, and Becky, who I have known since I was like 7 years old, they got some super duper sweet pics of our baby girl. It's going to be soo hard to decide which ones to order!

Click here then click on Custom Album Designs and enter Gabriella (with two Ls) to see the pics. And in case you're wondering, the handsome kiddo at the end of the session is my sweet nephew, Andrew.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics. i love the ones with the bunnies. she looks a little scared in some but she's totally adorable.

The Sylvester Crew said...

Elena & Lane,

Good luck trying to figure out which portraits to get! I love the one with her arms in the air! So cute. See you soon!