Friday, August 28, 2009

Best Husband Ever!

Last night I said I'd help settle Gabriela down for the night and then freeze peaches. I even thought we could maybe watch a movie. Instead I totally crashed until this morning.

Lane had washed all the dishes, including Gabriela's bottles and dishes that I usually wash early in the mornings. AND he made my lunch for today so I would have a little extra time to get ready.

Little things like this make a big difference, and they're extra thoughtful! Thanks, honey!!! XOXO

p.s. stay tuned - I hope to post some overdue videos over the weekend.

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

I bought peaches today! Well, sort of. long story, but thanks for the idea to get seconds! I'm making me some jam.

And I think I need to get Aaron on this "I'll do the dishes, you go to sleep" program. It sounds wonderful. way to go, lane!