Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time for a Break.

Sorry, folks. I've been busy! These past few days have been spent shopping for presents, wrapping them, planning for our guests, on top of doing all those other normal mom/working mom things that I normally don't have time to do. Most nights I pass out when I put Gabriela down for bed.

I have been meaning to blog, I really had the best of intentions! Coming soon, expect to see Pixie Baby and Gabriela helping herself to snacks, Part 2. But don't expect them TOO soon, my sister Cynthia arrived in town this morning and my niece, Christianne is arriving tonight.

I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed. We are having Fakesgiving Dinner on Saturday. I haven't purchased any of the groceries yet. I haven't sent out xmas cards yet, or even taken a photo so I can order xmas cards to send. How about New Year's Cards, anyone?

I'm looking forward to having some down time. Resting, laughing, cooking, eating, and more eating, making new holiday memories, and just spending time with my family. But, boy am I going to need a nap first!!

No comments: