Friday, January 1, 2010

Decorating Sugar Cookies

On Christmas Eve, we decorated sugar cookies. We are obviously not professionals, but we sure had a good time. Notice Gabriela in this pic. She was a little tired and missed out on the fun this year.

I couldn't, for the life of me, find our scissors to cut tiny holes in the ziploc baggies for piping the frosting.




This angel that Christianne made was, hands down, the cutest cookie of the bunch! We loved her so much!
A couple days later, I happened to check Taija's blog, only to view these masterpieces She's had a little more practice than us! When I showed Christianne these beauties, her response was: "Well, Auntie, she probably had scissors!" Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Cynthiaclower said...

Ummmmmmm.... I think that was my response! Or are Christianne and I sharing a brain now too?