Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick Update

I've been working longer than normal hours, and all through last weekend due to the earthquake in Haiti, which is the reason our blog is getting behind. It's go, go, go all through the day and I don't have a moment to realize how tired I am until I sit down at home. Last night I went to bed with Gabriela at 8. At least I have that luxury. Other people in my department are working much harder and longer hours than I am.

Anyway, soon I hope to post a little more about meeting President Obama (!!!) and Gabriela's 18 month update. If I get really fancy, I might even do some video catch up.

1 comment:

Mary Jane Grover said...

You do look tired in the apron picture. Grandma Chaney said that you were working long hours and she was worried about you. We are so proud of you and the important work you do trying to reunite families.

Love you bunches,

Mom