Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Grover's Debut

Here's our baby!  We are proud to report that there is only one baby growing in my uterus.
Look at that sweet little profile!
I was excited to take video of the ultrasound but the technician told me I wasn't allowed to - some privacy rules, which I thought were pretty silly, but didn't protest. Total bummer.  But then she double checked after my ultrasound was over and found out that it was okay to take some video and pics to burn on a CD for me. So she gave me another ultrasound, just so I'd have some images and photos to take home. How sweet is that?

See that little heart beating fast and furious? That's 149 beats per minute, folks.

What you see here (from left to right) is the baby's belly, then some arms, and then the totally rad Skeletor head. Isn't our baby darling? 

Even though I'm supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant, the baby is measuring at 13 weeks.  This happened last time with Gabriela too.  So, my due date might actually be one week earlier.

And just for fun, Here's what Gabriela looked like at 12 or 13 weeks also.

5 comments:

kljackson15 said...

Already love Baby #2!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Awesome Elena and Lane.
Jesse and I go in today, I am so nervous. Eeeeek!

Sara B. said...

It's gonna be another cutie!

heather said...

so happy to feel your excitement! nice of the technician to redo the ultrasound for you! :) you and g should come visit one of these days! i'm stuck without wheels again. alas.

Mom of Crazy Daisies said...

Love the Skeletor head! Can't wait to hear more!