Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Card

 Gabriela came downstairs today telling me she made me this mother's day card.  The girl loves to cut, as you can see.  But check out that picture of me! She even told me, "see, I drew your baby"  Can you see the purple baby bump? And all the Gs?

I love how long she made my hair. I cut it short a couple weeks ago and Gabriela was devastated. She grabbed my hair and sadly exclaimed, "it's not growing, it's not growing!!!"  Later that day she told me, "I'm so happy you are growing your long hair back, Mommy"   You can see how she's envisioning it.

The inside quote from the card. How does she come up with this stuff?!?!

Thank you for having me so much. 
I love you.
Happy Mother's Day, Mommy. 
I love you so much. 
I love you.

Yay for homemade sweet cards. I'm keeping this baby forever.

1 comment:

heather said...

did i see you with your cut hair already? and did i totally just not notice? haha, i love how g is envisioning it too!