Monday, May 30, 2011

Belly Love

I have been hesitating to post belly pictures, partly because I had other worries on my mind. One of the exciting things about my pregnancy this time around is that my sister-in-law, Annie is also pregnant! How exciting that these little cousins will only be a couple months apart!

This is us on Easter, about one month ago. I was 12 weeks, which makes Ann about 19 weeks.

Here we are again over Memorial Day weekend. Just a month later and those babies and bellies have grown a lot!

 Gabriela doesn't miss anything.  Here she is sporting her own belly bump. She cracks me up. Look how proud she is!
 
The funny thing is that I'm sure this is an accurate portrayal of what I will look like around Halloween. Stay tuned. 
It will defy the laws of physics.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I know I think it is funny. I had to go back and check out what Elena looked like at 39 weeks. I love it. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.