Monday, June 11, 2007

More Indiana Madness

The rest of the Indiana pics are on our shutterfly website: www.laneandelena.shutterfly.com
Believe it or not, I am related to practically every one in these photos. There were times when I'd see someone and have no clue who they were. Of course, that was when they gave me a big hug and kiss and introduced me (by name) to someone - a big reminder that they knew me, but I didn't know them. What can I say, except that I'd expect nothing less of a huge mexican family :)

p.s. Katie, I haven't forgotten about the restaurant blog. I'm trying to get inspired. You're a tough act to follow :)

1 comment:

kljackson15 said...

The pictures are great! I love the one of Lane sleeping on the couch!

Don't even act like I'm a tough act to follow. You are a goddess in all things food!