Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September Babies

September 2: Cynthia, my dear smarty pants east coast baby sister celebrated her B-day on Sunday. This year, we couldn’t be together, but we partied it up last year with a girls trip to New York City. It was a total blast. I love that she’s on the East Coast too!

September 3: Adie, my lovely sister-in-law who lives in beautiful Santa Barbara had her birthday yesterday. I love visiting her, Lane’s bro Ian, and their darling daughters. The girls have huge hearts and are very conscious of being good to the earth and animals and they learn that from their mommy. I can’t wait for her family to come visit us in DC.

September 4: Andrew, my cutie patootie nephew turns two today. He has been talking up a storm for months. And his brain is officially one ginormous sponge. The other day he was singing a song which my sister recognized to be Jingle Bells. The kid was too young to remember Christmas songs from last year. I mean, give me a break, it was August! She later remembered that our 10 year old niece was trying to play Jingle Bells on the piano and singing along when she visited THREE WEEKS AGO. Andrew caught on, apparently. Happy Birthday, Andrew! He’s going to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow because he loves arcade games.

1 comment:

kljackson15 said...

Happy belated birthday to Cynthia, Adie, and Andrew!