Thursday, February 7, 2008

No, I did not just have a big Christmas dinner

Surprisingly, I've gotten a lot of the same reaction from various people when they've found out I'm pregnant. Several people said they just thought I was really enjoying the holidays, someone else said they just thought our unit always had a lot of snacks at work, and someone else said they just thought I had a really big Christmas dinner!! It's a baby, people. I'm surprised by how many people assumed I was chunking out. I wonder how many more have been wondering at how or why I've just "let myself go".

In other news, there were a couple of firsts today - Today, a sweet lady offered to give little pregnant ol' me her seat on the metro. At least *somebody* thinks I'm pregnant. AND, we got our first gifts for Baby Grover in the mail today!! We are so excited. Our friends Julie and Bill got us a Grover book (There's a Monster at the End of This Book!), a Grover stuffed animal, and a Burt's Bees Baby Starter Kit. Thanks, guys!!

And FOR SURE I felt the baby move tonight. yay for Baby Grover!

No comments: