Monday, October 27, 2008

Gabriela's Halloween Wardrobe, Continued...

For a little girl whose Mommy was totally going to Scrooge out on Halloween, Gabriela sure has a lot of festive clothing! I first thought, she's only 3 months old, she wouldn't know the difference. But then I started feeling bad, after all, it will be her *first* Halloween. And what would I say when she asks how she dressed up for her first Halloween, a baby?!? So I decided to buy her a Halloween shirt. But then she needed matching pants, um... and of course, socks that matched too. I also decided Gabriela didn't *need* a costume, that was until I saw a super cutie pie one for 50% off. And then she got an assortment of sweet little Halloween outfits from Grandma and Grandpa, including this little number. So fear not, Gabriela and know that you celebrated your first Halloween all October long!

No comments: