Saturday, October 25, 2008

Outings

Earlier this week, a band was playing right outside our apartment. We heard the music through the open window, so we went downstairs and danced and sang and listened to the music. I must be a mommy now cos I got all teary eyed when the band busted out with "My Girl".

Yesterday we decided to go enjoy DC. Gabriela and I took the metro to the National Mall, checked out the Washington Monument and then went to the Natural History Museum. She was so sweet to sleep while I walked through the Africa exhibit. Then we went to the Live Butterfly exhibit and saw tons and tons and TONS of butterflies flying around on beautiful plants. Gabriela was really wide eyed and loved every moment of it. Of course, I forgot my camera. That means we have to go back. We also visited the live insect exhibit. We'll bring some photo footage your way soon.

No comments: